Text Widget

Transferring your existing mobile number to Lycamobile is easy.
Just follow the simple steps below:

Translate

Forgotten PIN / PUK Codes

If you have activated your SIM PIN code and then entered the wrong PIN code into your Lycamobile three times your SIM card will automatically lock. In this case you must enter your PUK code.

Your PUK code is displayed on the SIM card holder that came in your starter pack. Please retain it for safe keeping.

If you have already joined My Lycamobile you can also find your PUK code displayed there – 
click here to login.

If not please call our Customer Services team on +39 06 45 21 2322 and our team will return your call.

23 commenti:

  1. My sim is blocked I have no puk cod pleas giv me puk cod

    RispondiElimina
  2. My sim is blocked I have no puk cod pleas giv me puk cod
    3510579361

    RispondiElimina
  3. My sim is blocked I have no puk cod pleas giv me puk cod
    3510579361

    RispondiElimina
  4. My sim is blocked I have no puk cod pleas giv me puk cod

    RispondiElimina
  5. My sim is blocked I have no puk cod pleas giv me puk code


    RispondiElimina
  6. Hello my sim is blocked amd i don't know my puk code please help me 3512039254

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hello my sim is blocked amd i don't know my puk code please help me 3511550060

    RispondiElimina
  8. Please help me with my puk code number 3511969584

    RispondiElimina
  9. Please help me with my puk code
    3511449570

    RispondiElimina
  10. Please help me with my puk coe forget sen me my phone number 0032465149914

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hello my sim is blocked and I dont knw my puk code pls help me

    RispondiElimina
  12. Hello my new phone was asking me for my sim card pin, which I do not have. When I did put it 3x and it's asking for the sim pukka which I did enter. But it's not accepting it.

    RispondiElimina